We have the idea that the US WW2 Army uniforms were all alike, with almost no variation. This is perhaps because of the primacy in modeling of topics related to the German army, leaving others in background.
- Guest Article by Antònio Santos - Smallscale (20mm...
- White Glue “Trousers” for figures with shorts
- Making a Stone Bridge from Styrofoam
- Removing paint from plastic figures
- Smallscale (1/72, 1/76, 20mm) Polythene figure con...
- Improvised Rivers, Ponds and Marshes using X-rays
- Drybrush and Wash Technique - Painting Smallscale ...
- Copper Wire Armature Trees